See the Best Paris Has to Offer with this Flexible Itinerary
But if you're only able to spend two days in Paris, or need an introduction to the city's best spots, this two-day guide will provide 48 full and exciting hours in the city of light. Who said a weekend in Paris was impossible?
The itinerary covers both the classic left bank of Paris and the more contemporary right bank, where students, artists, and immigrants forge a dynamic cosmopolitan center that has little to do with the Paris of postcards. You'll go away feeling like you've seen the city's highlights, and will be ready to explore in more depth.
Keep in mind that this itinerary is designed to be flexible-- feel free to pick and choose, and let your inspiration carry you if you stumble on something that's not on the itinerary. In some cases, we've given you a choice between two options-- a bit like the "choose your own adventure" novels you might have read as a child.
Day One: Classic Paris
- Breakfast: Le Mouffetard OR Le Pain Quotidien
- Latin Quarter Stroll:
- Lunch: Le Balzar
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Classic Museums: The Louvre OR Musee d'Orsay
- Champs-Elysées and the Arc du Triomphe
- The Eiffel Tower
Day Two: The Dynamic Right Bank
- Breakfast: Aux Delices de Saint-Paul
- Walking Tour of the Marais
- "Beaubourg" and the Centre Pompidou
- Lunch: Chez Georges OR La Quincambosse
- Dinner and show at the Moulin Rouge, OR dinner and cabaret at A la Bonne Franquette