Plan Your Trip to Paris
- Deciding When and How to Go
- Taking Care of Travel Formalities
- Where to Stay in Paris
- Paris Attractions and Events
Deciding When and How to Go
Here's where you'll find advice and information on the best time to book your next Parisian vacation-- and details on how to get there.
- When to Visit Paris
- Complete Paris Weather Guide
- Paris in the Spring
- Pictures of Paris in the Springtime
- Paris in the Summer
- Paris in the Fall
- Pictures of Autumn in Paris
- Paris in the Winter
- How to Get to Paris: Travel Packages, Air and Rail Options
- Is a Paris Car Rental Worthwhile?
- Taking a Taxi To and From the Airport: Pros and Cons
- Autolib' Electric Car Rental Scheme
Taking Care of Travel Formalities
In this section, find all the information you need on passport and visa requirements, customs regulations, and other formalities.
- Passport and Visa Requirements for Paris
- French Customs Regulations
- How to Handle Money in Paris
- Visiting Paris on a Budget: Tips and Tricks
Where to Stay in Paris
Before heading off you'll need to book a Paris hotel, hostel or rental apartment. Explore your options well ahead of time to ensure a pleasant and comfortable stay in the city of lights.
- A Complete Guide to Choosing Accommodations in Paris
- Top Mid-Range Paris Hotels
- Top Paris Luxury Hotels
- Top Paris Hostels
Paris Attractions and Events
If you're the type of traveler who likes to plan the details of a trip ahead of time, you'll probably want to find out now what Paris attractions and events will be worth making time for on your next vacation.
- Top Ten Paris Sights and Attractions
- See the Best of Paris in Two Days: A Step-by Step Tour
- Most Romantic Paris Attractions
- Top Lesser-Known Paris Neighborhoods
- Paris Sights and Attractions by Arrondissement (District)
- Best Places to Shop in Paris
- Top Paris Cathedrals and Churches
- Top Paris Monuments and Historical Attractions
- Top Traditional Paris Cafes
- Month-by-Month Paris Event Guides
- Best Free Events in Paris
- Christmas in Paris
- Top Summer Festivals in Paris
Travel by Special Interests and Needs
This section is the place to look if you're a traveler with special interests or needs: learn whether Paris is accessible to travelers with limited mobility; find out where to take the kids on your next Paris vacation, or get information on GLBTQ-themed events in the city of light.
- Free Wi-Fi Connection Hotspots in Paris
- Ecologically Friendly Travel to Paris
- Paris City Bike Rentals: "Velib'"
How to Stay Safe in Paris
Before your next trip to Paris, learn about how to stay safe and healthy in the city of light.
- Paris Safety Information and Tips
- How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- Paris Pharmacies Open Late or 24 Hours
- Foreign Embassies in Paris
Get to Know Paris History and Culture
Ahead of your visit to Paris, why not learn a bit about Paris history and culture? You're likely to get more out of your vacation if you dig into the city's rich past ahead of time.
- Paris Historical Origins and Key Events
- Top Ten Myths About Parisians
- Paris Maps Past and Present: See How Paris Evolved Over Centuries
- Our Gripelist: Ten Most Annoying Things About Paris
- Marais Walking Tour: See the Foundations of Medieval Paris
- The Ile de la Cite (Historic Center of Paris)
- Bastille Day: Holiday Rooted in the French Revolution