Père Lachaise Cemetery is undoubtedly one of Paris's most poetic spots. Perched in a hidden corner of northeast Paris, Père Lachaise is not only the burial place of celebrated artists, writers, and political figures-- it's also an incomparably secretive, peaceful place, with its winding pathways, lush landscapes and towering war monuments.
Read More: Père Lachaise Cemetery Visitors Guide
- Guardian Angel at Père Lachaise
- Oscar Wilde Grave and Memorial
- Tombs Against Blue Skies at Père Lachaise
- World War I Memorial
- Tree-lined Road at Père Lachaise
- Honoré de Balzac's Tomb at Père Lachaise
- Ornate Grave
- Green, Green All Around at Père Lachaise
- Jim Morrison's Grave at Père LachaiseJim Morrison's grave at Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris.
- Heading Uphill at Père Lachaise
- Verdant Hillside at Père Lachaise
- Stately Statue at Père Lachaise