FlightsInternational carriers including Swiss Air and Air France and low-cost regional companies such as Air Berlin offer daily flights from Zurich to Paris, arriving at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport or Orly Airport.
- Book Flights to Paris Direct via Kayak
- Find more deals on flights from Zurich to Paris at Expedia: (Buy direct)
TrainsYou can get to Paris from Zurich by train in as little as 4 hours and 30 minutes via direct routes. Trains from Zurich to Paris arrive in central Paris at the Gare de L'Est or Gare de Lyon stations. Most of the time you'll need to transfer in Bern, Basel, Lausanne or other cities. A night train transferring in Milano, Italy and arriving at the Paris Bercy station is also available via the Artesia Night service.
Book Train Tickets From Zurich to Paris Direct via Rail Europe
How to Drive From Zurich to ParisIn smooth traffic conditions, it can take six hours or more to drive, but it can be a nice way to see stretches of Switzerland and Eastern France. Expect to pay somewhat hefty toll fees at several points throughout the trip, though.
Book a rental car direct via Hertz
Arriving in Paris by Plane? Ground Transport OptionsIf you're arriving in Paris by plane, you'll need to figure out how to get to the center of the city from the airports.
Read More: Paris Ground Transport Options
- How to Travel From Geneva to Paris
- How to Travel From Berlin to Paris
- How to Travel From Munich to Paris
- How to Travel From Hamburg to Paris
- How to Travel From Frankfurt to Paris
- How to Travel From Amsterdam to Paris
- How to Travel From London to Paris
- How to Travel to Paris From Other Cities in Europe