FlightsInternational carriers including Air France and Swiss Air and low-cost companies such as Easyjet offer daily flights from Geneva to Paris, arriving at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport or Orly Airport.
- Book Flights to Paris Direct via Kayak
- Find more deals on flights from Geneva to Paris at Expedia: (Buy direct)
TrainsYou can get to Paris from Geneva by train in as little as 3 hours and 30 minutes via direct routes. Trains from Geneva to Paris arrive in central Paris at the Gare de Lyon station. Most of the time you'll need to transfer in Lyon, France, but from there the high-speed TGV train will rush you on to Paris in under two hours.
Book Train Tickets From Geneva to Paris Direct via Rail Europe
How to Drive From Geneva to ParisIn smooth traffic conditions, it can take five hours or more to travel by car, but it can be a nice way to see stretches of Switzerland and Eastern France. Expect to pay somewhat hefty toll fees at several points throughout the trip, though.
Book a rental car direct via Hertz
Arriving in Paris by Plane? Ground Transport OptionsIf you're arriving in Paris by plane, you'll need to figure out how to get to the center of the city from the airports.
Read More: Paris Ground Transport Options
- How to Travel From Zurich to Paris
- How to Travel From Berlin to Paris
- How to Travel From Munich to Paris
- How to Travel From Hamburg to Paris
- How to Travel From Frankfurt to Paris
- How to Travel From Amsterdam to Paris
- How to Travel From London to Paris
- How to Travel to Paris From Other Cities in Europe